Neuschwanstein Castle 2013: An 'Exploring Castles' Travel Guide
Fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle is one of Germany's most breathtaking tourist attractions. But, with more than 1.3 million visitors a year, it's easy to get caught in the crowds - and caught out with the prices.
So, if you're planning to visit Neuschwanstein, or are just interested in discovering more about its incredible history, this Exploring Castles Travel Guide, fully updated for 2013, is written with you in mind.
The 90-page guide is full of insider tips on how to beat the vast crowds, save money on castle entrance, and discover secret attractions other tourists miss. It even covers the surrounding towns of Fussen, Hohenschwangau, and the city of Munich.
Everything You Need To Know To Plan Your Trip
The guide has been extensively researched for 2013, and includes, amongst much, much more....
- Nine insider tips to maximize your enjoyment of Neuschwanstein
- An 'Essential Itinerary' to beat the crowds and save you time
- The best hotels in Munich, Hohenschwangau and Fussen
- Peaceful walks and hidden trails surrounding Neuschwanstein
Save The Cost Of This Kindle Book With These Invaluable Strategies:-
Don't spend a Euro more than you need during your visit. The guide includes, amongst much more...
- Saving strategies to slice significant costs off German train fares
- Discount deals and offers on Neuschwanstein tickets
- Saving money on Airport Transfers to Munich
Bring The Fascinating History of Neuschwanstein Castle to Life...
Written by Edd Morris, author of exploring-castles.com and castle aficionado, the guide is filled with fascinating historical facts and stories from the life of 'Mad' King Ludwig...
- Discover the mysteries and secrets of King Ludwig II
- Enjoy a 'tour in words' of all the rooms and chambers inside Neuschwanstein
- Learn how Neuschwanstein inspired the Disney castles
A Handy Guide To Have At Your Side During Your Visit
Make sure that your trip to Neuschwanstein Castle is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Buy Neuschwanstein Castle 2013: An Exploring Castles Travel Guide right now. Just scroll to the top of the page and click the 'buy' button.